VITA Surprinity PC®
Esthetics, Efficiency and Strength
Introducing VITA SUPRINITY PC a partially crystallized, zirconia-reinforced block that is strong without compromising esthetics. With strength of 541 MPa, VITA SUPRINITY PC features a fine-grained and homogeneous structure, which guarantees excellent material quality and outstanding processing characteristics for fast milling and polishing.
Glass ceramic. Revolutionized.
- Zirconia-reinforced, high-strength glass ceramic
- Available as monochromatic blocks in two translucency levels (T, HT)
- High reliability due to a zirconia-reinforced glass ceramic matrix
- Precision-fit results thanks to the material’s high edge stability
- Simple processing thanks to good polishing characteristics and high firing stability
- Brilliant esthetics with integrated translucency, opalescence and fluorescence
Performing an Esthetic, Full-Mouth Rehabilitation with VITA SUPRINITY® PC
Jeff Sumner, DDS
In this case, a zirconia-reinforced silicate ceramic (VITA SUPRINITY PC, VITA Zahnfabrik) was selected as the restorative material. The goal was to provide a highly functional restoration with a natural appearance and pleasing esthetics.
Read the full case now!