The classic choice among anterior teeth – newly designed as a response to customer demand
The VITAPAN PLUS anterior can be combined with the following assortments: VITA PHYSIODENS, VITA LINGOFORM, VITAPAN CUSPIFORM, and VITAPAN SYNOFORM
- For natural esthetics: whitish incisal margins
- For a richly nuanced play of colours: opalescence, luminescence and translucency
- For lifelike light reflection properties: authentic surface morphology and individual mamelon structure
- For effective lip support and for maintaining the patient’s individual physiognomy: horizontal and vertical tooth curvature characteristics.
- To conserve the patient’s phonetics and the accustomed tongue sensation: nature-identical palatal surface design
- For a natural-looking, esthetically convincing result: pronounced tooth angle characteristics.
- For emphasising the patient’s individual appearance, labial marginal ridge design suits the patient’s type
- For richly facetted, age-appropriate and hygiene-friendly gingival modelling that ensures interdental closure
- For a well-proportioned design of the interdental spaces with effectively concealed construction elements: slightly broadened tooth necks featuring a smooth transition from tooth cervix to crown