VITA CAD-Temp monoColor
The proven CAD/CAM composite VITA CAD-Temp monoColor is a cross-linked acrylate polymer with microfiller. It is used for the fabrication of monochromatic long-term temporary restorations. VITA CAD-Temp was developed on the basis of the proven VITA tooth material. If required, it can be individualized with the light-curing VITA VM LC veneering composite.
VITA CAD-Temp multiColor
The proven CAD/CAM composite VITA CAD-Temp multiColor is a cross-linked acrylate polymer with microfiller. VITA CAD-Temp was developed on the basis of the proven VITA tooth material. The multiColor DISC has four layers of different shade intensity. CAD-Temp multiColor ensures natural esthetic results, in particular when fabricating long-term temporary anterior restorations.
- Unique fiber-free, homogeneous, high-molecular cross-linked acrylate polymer for superior material quality and outstanding abrasion resistance
- Well-balanced combination of tensile strength and elasticity for easy removal from the die without fracture or distortion
- CAD/CAM manufacturing ensures simple and quick
- reproduction of the temporary restoration
- Eliminates the time consuming removal of excess material
- Can be perfectly milled with the diamond burs of the inLab or Cerec system
- Exhibits lasting color stability and natural fluorescence for exceptional esthetics
- Compatible with all provisional cements
- Saves time and labor
- Long-term resistent thanks to outstanding material stiffness; based on the proven and reliable VITA tooth material.
- Nature-like, esthetic result; individual shade nuances can be reproduced with VITA VM LC veneering composite.
- CAD/CAM technology enables economic fabrication of long-term temporary restorations and reduces manual processing.
Important: For standard inLab units, the CAD-Waxx Starter Kit from Sirona, which includes a modified tank with reinforced filler system, is required for processing VITA CAD-Temp to avoid clogging of the cooling and lubricating circulation system caused by ground polymer particles. Use 5ml DENTATEC liquid for each filling of the tank. Requires Sirona 3D Software V3.01 or later.• VITA CAD-Temp monoColor • VITA CAD-Temp multiColor